How can my Hotel/Cottage donate breaks?
Joey Ceunen avatar
Written by Joey Ceunen
Updated over a week ago

If you're an independent hotel/ hotel group/ cottage group and are interested in providing respite breaks for carers by donating vacant rooms, please get in touch by sending an email to with the subject line 'We'd like to donate breaks'.

Did this answer your question?