If you would like to submit a self-referral application with Carefree you can do so by completing the form on our website here.

Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email with a personalized link that will allow you to submit your photo ID- acceptable forms of ID include a valid passport or drivers license and your Carers Allowance letter or an official Universal Credit award notice that itemises a ‘carer element’ payment.

Click on the link to upload a picture or scan of your passport and proof of caring status.

(Please note your proof of caring status will need to be up to date, i.e. dated the same year of application.)

If you have opted to submit a referee as you are not in receipt of Carers Allowance or Universal Credit you will only need to submit your photo ID.

Did this answer your question?